Thursday, February 5, 2009

Today's Brain Teaser

How big is my television?

Seriously -- I need to know this. My TV is in storage and it would be nice if, by the time I have the movers bring it to my house, I have a piece of furniture to put it on. To do that, I need to know what size piece of furniture to buy. To know that, I need to know how big the TV is.

I apparently did not blog the purchase of the TV.

Checked my "sent" mail; didn't tell anyone the size of the TV.

The receipt and/or warranty is also in storage.

When I last went to the storage cage, the TV was hidden so far back there, I couldn't even see it.

I give up. How do I find out what size TV I own?

1 comment:

neil said...

Go to Best Buy or some other store with a range of tvs and see which looks closest to the size you're used to watching?