Sunday, December 11, 2011

XBox Report -- Day Two

So, I finally broke open "Dance Central" for the XBox/Kinect.  Light years ahead of the old dancing game I had for the PS2.  No more putting a mat down and stepping on the arrows.  This is full body dance moves -- just mirror the dancer on screen.


As for my own personal dancing abilities, I did fairly well (on the easiest dances, on the "easy" level).  Given the difference between my score on the Lady Gaga song and my score on ... well, I can't even remember the name of the song, but it had dance moves with names like "merengue" and "Latino" and, overall, a substantial increase in hip action over the Gaga tune ... the only conclusion I can come to is, "I am so white."


I am very glad that this whole experience went down in the privacy of my living room, because, damn, the whiteness of my dancing is downright embarrassing.

No comments: