Thursday, November 29, 2007

Where's the Kitty?

My cat likes to play "chase me around the house."

She goes somewhere just slightly out of my view and meows like crazy.  When I get up and go to her (as I will, eventually, as the meowing gets more and more insistent) she gleefully runs someplace.  I chase her.  She often stops, just to make sure I'm still following.  And as soon as I reach out to touch her ... she bolts off again.  Sometimes, it's kinda hard to find her, especially when she's run the chase into a room where the lights aren't on.  The other day, I chased her into the bedroom.  She usually waits on the opposite side of the bed, until I walk around and spot her there -- then she runs off under the bed and out the open door.  This time, she did not go out the door.  I looked everywhere, until I spotted this -- the view from under my bed.



Yes, she's hiding using the world-famous "If I can't see you, you can't see me" technique.

Here's the "with flash" version:



I'm under ur bed; gardin' ur supplies?

No comments: