Monday, July 12, 2010

Is a bug

There is, according to my doctor, a nasty little bug going around.  I got me some antibiotics to kill it dead (and a diflucan chaser), and a low-dose steriod.  The latter was offered "if I'd like to function."  Why yes, I thought, I would like to function.  (Reference the bit about me not working at home hardly at all when I normally work at home quite a lot when I'm sick.)

So, I called the office, telling them I'm hoping for functionality tomorrow and my actual attendance on Wednesday.  Am now I'm tossing back a late lunch (as half my pills must be taken with food) and hopefully getting down to the business of getting well.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hope you are feeling much better!! Die, bug, die!

Wil said...

Don't you just love getting well makes your body ill? I raise my goblet of cranberry juice en salute!