Sunday, June 27, 2004

Back to Reality -- Noooo!

I have every intention to come back to reality after my splendid birthday weekend.  I'm just not ready to do that just yet.

So, a quick post thanking you for the birthday wishes...

...and answering Sandy's question about what were those songs I picked.

"Invisible Touch" is the title track on Genesis's 1986 release (you guessed it) "Invisible Touch."  You can hear a sample of the song at this page over on amazon.

"She's Not There" is rather harder to find a free sample of.  (I can't find a free sample on amazon or iTunes).  The Zombies had a hit with it sometime in the 1960s, I'd imagine.  You can find the lyrics here.

Off to enjoy another hour or so of weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

someone actually never heard of Invisible Touch by Genesis?!  gasp!  I must be getting old.  But really 83-89 were my teen years, so there is no way I wouldn't be aware of this song.  An excellent choice.