Tuesday, June 19, 2007

t The Not-So-Good Photos

There's going to be a really impressive photo essay in my next entry (which I'll get to right away), but, first, I need to post three not-so-hot pictures.

First:  My mom and Kathleen shaking hands over the pink-ribbon cake  This is a lousy photo because all the light was coming in behind us.  I kicked up the brightness and contrast to lighten it up, but it remains a fairly crappy photo.

I also have two photos of whale parts.  I never managed to take a photo of an actual whale in its entirety, but the really playful whale waved its flippers at us...

.... and, at one point, I came dangerously close to actually getting a picture of it breaching the water.

Now that that's out of the way, move on to the next entry where I'll recap the dog sledding adventure.

No comments: