Tuesday, August 3, 2004

Tired. Fun, but tired

I don't want to say I'm tired or anything, but today I walked out of the bathroom without remembering to zip my fly.

Twice.

Yesterday was my third trip to Disneyland in 11 days.  And while they were all wonderful and great fun and even kinda special -- dude, I am pooped in the way only  three times twelve hours crammed in an amusement park with thousands of other people can make you. 

Plus, when I got home last night, I found Jasmine had left me some little puddles of cat puke on the bathroom floor.  I cleaned them up and prepared for bed, only to find more puddles of cat puke on the living room floor. 

'cause, boy, nothing tops a full day at Disneyland better than getting on your hands and knees with the "Kitty Mess Wipes," to clean up cat barf at midnight.

More journalling when I'm awake.  Hopefully tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit worried about all this puking.  It just doesn't sound right, NZ.  I think you definitely should take Jazzy to the vet and let him/her check out "our" baby.  I'll keep my fingers double and triple crossed that it's just hairball related.  It's better to be safe then sorry.  If something is wrong, it's better to catch it early.

Love to your little "furry princess".  

Anonymous said...

There was more in the living room?  Bummer!  

I'm sorry I made you stay out so late.  (I was feeling bad about that after I left.)