Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Note to Self

You do not have to stay up till 1:00 a.m. to watch that tape of "Queer Eye" you made when you went to the gym.

Yes, yes, I know -- it's FUN watching these guys transform a loser into a mensch in one sitting. But so's sleep.

I think the problem comes from my little rule about not taping something unless I'm going to watch it the night I tape it (with an exception for vacations, of course). I just have trouble letting tapes accumulate -- with the result that if I don't watch something when it first gets taped, I never get around to watching it.

Sorta like the 3 netflix movies that have been sitting here idly for more than a week. I didn't watch them when they first came in, and now I'm having trouble finding the time to give them a view.

Argh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But wasn't it worth it to hear Jai sing his original composition "5 gay men"?