Wednesday, March 3, 2004

In brief (ha) 3 of 3

ANYWAY, when I was planning the trip -- which will basically have me here through the weekend -- I booked four plays, left one day open for the fifth (long story -- the show is sold out but I thought I could try the cancellation line -- or, as they say over here "queue up for returns") and one day to visit a friend who lives a few hours outside of London.

And when I got here, part of my mind started spinning over what OTHER plays I could see (advantage London theatre has over New York theatre:  they don't have a "standard" matinee day, so I could see two shows every day if I plan the schedule right).  And this other part of me --

the part the zorbed, and colored my hair, and likes sometimes wearing my hair straight, and wants to white-water raft again, and thought "geez, I don't want to wear that sweater I used to wear in High School" --

THAT part, said, "dude, stop.  There's lots more to see in London than more plays."  So, now I'm trying to look into some OTHER stuff to do.  I'm not sure what, yet, but I'm sort of excited about NOT visiting my same favorite three or four museums, and instead finding something a little more my (current) style.

Of course I'll still keep using the internet.  THAT part will never change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to see you branching out.

Anonymous said...

Let me get this straight. You *colored* your hair? Colored? As in, added or changed the color? Who are you and what have you done with NZ??? Dare I ask, what color is it? (I'm betting on purple! *g*)

> "There's lots more to see in London than more plays." <

So, really, where *is* NZ? (And I thought the zorbing was amazing...)

Say Hi to Yanice for me!!

Anonymous said...

Heh. Added. Some auburn highlights. Nothing drastic, but still. And I do wear it straight now. Well, not NOW, as I didn't bring the magic straightening goo.