Monday, March 1, 2004

A new record!

I finished packing!  It is before 11:00 p.m.  Actually, it would be amazing if I'd finished packing anytime before 1:00 a.m.  People procrastinate different things -- I procrastinate packing.  Hugely. 

But I made serious strides what with being home sick.  I did all my laundry over the past few days AND I packed up the "bathroom bag" two days early.  Go me!

And, from the Department of Learning From My Mistakes, I have packed the "bathroom bag" in my carryon.  With some nightclothes too.  So, next time I get separated from my luggage, I'll be ... less unprepared!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"You go, chicky-poo," Andrea says with an English accent.

I think I'LL pack a bathroom bag in my carry-on too. I WAS a Girl Scout, y'know.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a great flight, and mucho fun in jolly old England and parts unknown.
Here's to you in sniffles
Gordy
http://beta.journals.aol.com/grodygeek/The_Cycling_Comic/